decision as soon as

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gecko Nation Antwerp Forum Index // General Descussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yyys123

PostPosted: 22.02.2009    Post subject: decision as soon as Reply with quote
LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- Luis Suarez has been told to expect a verdict next week in his appeal against a FIFA ban for biting an opponent at the World Cup. The Uruguay and Barcelona forward signed autographs for young fans waiting outside the Court of Arbitration for Sport after a six-hour hearing Friday, then left in a car without speaking to reporters. CAS said Suarez gave a statement in court. He is trying to persuade a three-man judging panel to reduce his ban of four months from all football activity, along with nine Uruguay matches in official competitions. The panel "informed the parties that it will issue its decision as soon as possible, probably before the end of next week." Barcelona begins the Spanish league season in two weeks. FIFA lawyers earlier declined comment on the case. Nate Davis Jersey . Adam LaRoche will take that. "I like our position in the standings and I like how our team is playing," LaRoche said after Washington swept a day-night doubleheader from the Cubs on Saturday. Nate Davis Womens Jersey . The South Africa international, who rejoined the club last month on loan from Tottenham, opened the scoring in the sixth minute with a powerful shot into the roof of the net. http://www.titansstoreonline.com/Black-20-Kevin-Byard-Womens-Jersey/ . - Wesley Matthews got a chance to practice his bow-and-arrow 3-point celebration on Sunday night. Curley Culp Youth Jersey . Hes just beginning to get similar results. The right-hander struggled after winning the honour in 2008 and 2009, but a retooling of his game has begun to pay off and has the San Francisco Giants thinking about the Lincecum of old. Bruce Matthews Youth Jersey . Kyle Shanahan was hired as offensive co-ordinator Monday after spending the previous four years in the same role with the Washington Redskins.OTTAWA -- Patrick Chan opened his short program Friday night with a massive quadruple-triple jump combination that for a moment seemed like a tantalizing preview of Sochi Olympic gold. Then the three-time world champion inexplicably lost his focus. The 23-year-old from Toronto won the mens short program at the Canadian figure skating championships on Friday, but it was far from the flawless program he would have liked less than a month out from the Sochi Olympics. "I just got ahead of myself, did the great quad toe-triple toe and then my mind starts racing: Oh my God its going to be a great program," Chan said. Chan scored 89.12 points, doubling both a planned triple Axel and planned triple Lutz in what was an otherwise elegant program to Rachmaninoffs "Elegy in E-Flat Minor." "I kind of lost my train of thought, I didnt have anything in mind, I just kind of relaxed and thought it was over, rather than staying really pinpoint on to technically what I have to do to do the Axel successfully. And I didnt do that. Same with the Lutz," Chan said. Liam Firus of North Vancouver, B.C., was second with 78.93, while Kevin Reynolds of Coquitlam, B.C., scored 78.29 for third in his first competition of the season. Chann has had his sights set on Sochi Olympic gold almost from the day he finished fifth at the Vancouver Games.dddddddddddd "That was the problem today, I was thinking This has to be a great program today for me to have a great Olympics. And if I look back in the history books, Jamie (Sale) and David (Pelletier) didnt have a great nationals before the Salt Lake City Games (where they won gold), so ... "Its just the last piece of the puzzle I need to fit in and get everything working smoothly." Chan was easily the frontrunner for Olympic gold early in the season when he shattered the world records for the short program, long program, and overall score. But he faltered at the Grand Prix Final with a similarly shaky short program to Friday nights, and had to settle for silver behind Japan teenager Yuzuru Hanyu. The Canadian admitted it took a while to shake off the disappointment. "I had a rocky Grand Prix Final and I think thats the source of this, losing my flow, my mojo I guess," Chan said. "Final was really startling ... it was hard to go back home and have that long of a time to think about that. Im glad I had nationals before Olympics to work on that, and get myself out of that mindset." Cheap Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Cheap NBA Jerseys Wholesale NHL Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China Wholesale NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys ' ' '
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gecko Nation Antwerp Forum Index // General Descussion All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: